Regal Kensington Mobile Home In Spain £49,990
Regal Kensington Mobile Home In Spain. Download the full Regal PDF Brochure
For more information on the park, site fees and what is involved in retiring to Spain, please request our latest park brochure which will be sent by e-mail.
The Kensington colour scheme has been updated for 2018 enhancing this popular and extensive range. The Kensington provides room for unwinding and enjoying your holiday time. Available in two and three bedroom layouts the Kensington has a spacious feel combining modern living with all the practical detail included. The lounge is in a light wood finish, complemented by two fitted sofas that provide plenty of room to kick back and relax. The large feature front window with optional outlook doors is designed to maximise external views and light while providing practical access to your outside space.
The kitchen layouthas been designed for ease of use with everything to hand including cooker with separate grill, a large integrated fridge freezer and ample storage space. The breakfast bar with its fabric bar stools adds more worktop space as well as an informal dining area to supplement the freestanding dining table and chairs.
The inviting, light and airy master bedroom has the option of adding a shower or bath to the en-suite in the 13ft 2 bed model. The large walk-in wardrobe combined with the dressing table ensures the main bedroom is both pleasing on the eye and practical in use.
To request an e-brochure of this home simply contact us stating the model or models you are interested in.
- White PVCu single glazing
- Large front windows with panoramic views
- Aluminium cladding
- Domestic style white gutters and downpipes
- Twin axle fully galvanised steel chassis with detachable tow bar
- Pantile roof and vaulted ceiling throughout
- Minimum ceiling height of 7ft
- Thick studding and insulation in exterior walls
- Underfloor insulation and lagged pipes
- Ample seating with two separate sofas
- HDMI TV connection lead
- Flame effect electric fire
- Pull out occasional sofa bed
- TV unit and ample storage
- 4 scatter cushions to match upholstery
- Breakfast bar and two bar stools
- High quality domestic sized units and 40mm worktops
- Recirculating glass cooker hood
- Large integrated fridge freezer
- Cooker with separate grill
- Free standing dining table and chairs
- Generous storage space with walk-in wardrobe (2 bed models only)
- Dressing table with mirror and stool
- Lift up bed with storage underneath
- Luxury mattress
- TV point
- En-suite WC
- Wall mounted bedside lights
- USB socket
- Luxury mattresses
- USB socket
- Fully enclosed shower with sliding door
POPULAR OPTIONAL FEATURES
The most popular options for the Kensington are:
- Bath to en-suite (2 bed 13ft model only)
- Shower to en-suite (2 bed 13ft model only)
- Gas combi boiler central heating
- White PVCu double glazing
- Integrated dishwasher or washing machine
- Integrated microwave oven
- French doors in lieu of front window
- Luxury bed throws and bed cushion set as shown
Showing the mobile home park and area is what we do best. The park is in real Spain and we have Inspection Visits that include airport transfers and hotel accommodation. During a short visit you will see a lot as well as enjoy the experience. You are able to view this model home in the UK. Price shown includes transport UK to Spain.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Brand New
- Size: 494 sq ft
- Year built: 2018
- Added: 5 days ago
Request a park brochure
Buying a resale mobile home
The process is very easy. First choose from the homes on sale on our website, the homes you would like to view on a visit.
If a home ticks all the boxes during your visit you simply make a purchase request.
If the seller agrees to the sale we then arrange for a legal sales agreement to be drawn up and signed by all parties. This service costs just 200 Euros and it also includes a home check of the boiler, air-conditioning, cooker, fridge and freezer by the park engineers just prior to completion. Paying for this service takes the home off sale straight away.
A 10% deposit is then paid into a "Client Account" within 14 days and remains there until the completion date.
Just prior to the completion date the home is checked, we take possession of the home, and you will be advised to make the final payment to the seller. Once it is confirmed that the payment has been made the home is then yours.
No wonder resale mobile homes are so popular.