The Reading Park Lodge Home in Spain £59,000
The Reading Park Lodge Home in Spain
The Reading Park Lodge Home in Spain has been designed to switch from being a one bedroom home with plenty of living space to a two bedroom home for the odd occasion you are going to have visitors.
In mobile homes on residential parks the second bedroom is very rarely used which makes it a wasted living area, space that could and should be used in the lounge. The Reading gives the best of all worlds thanks to the design.
This wonderful design gives the owners plenty of living area and to achieve this we have utilised our Suite EFECT™ system throughout the house. The master bedroom is a wonderful size and with en-suite of course. The bedroom, bathroom and lounge also incorporates sliding doors built into the walls.
When a second bedroom is needed the sofa bed converts into a double bed and the lounge then becomes a fully functional bedroom. This is all down to the clever design of building in a wardrobe into the wall unit in the lounge. Nothing looks out of place. It can easily be a lounge or a bedroom simply by closing the lounge door at night.
The lounge and bedroom both access the bathroom via a hall which also makes this work as a two bedroom home when needed. A perfect design for a residential home because no space is wasted. This home is very versatile.
The Reading home details.
- 36 x 13 home. (11.12 x 4.12M)
- One bedroom 13.39 sq mtrs
- Large bathroom 3.88 sq mtrs
- 23.09 sq mtr living space incorporating kitchen and lounge
- French doors to the front (optional extra)
- Glazed entrance door
- 1 x 1.50 x 1.00 pan and tilt windows
- 1 x 1.50 x 100 fixed window
- 2 x 1.00 x 1.00 pan and tilt windows
- 2 x .80 x .80 opening windows
- Venetian blinds fitted throughout
- Laminated high grade flooring throughout
- Apex roof feature over front door
- Full size double bed
- Double wardrobe plus a corner wardrobe
- 2 x bedside tables
- 2 x corner over bed storage units built in
- Suite EFECT door to bathroom
- Shower cubicle (corner)
- Sink with built in cabinet
- Heat towel rail (optional extra)
- Cooker with built in oven
- 70/30 Fridge freezer
- Built in microwave
- Kitchen units
- 50/50 Sofa bed converting to double bed
- Dining table and 4 chairs
- Coffee table
- Up light lamps
- Electric fire and built in Deco unit (optional extra)
- Ceiling fan (optional extra)
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Brand New, Park Lodge Home
- Size: 469 sq ft
- Year built: 2017
- Added: 4 months ago
Buying a Park Lodge
The Park Lodge Home buying process.
On a visit to the park you will need to choose and reserve your plot. This is important as the plots are reserved quite quickly. A €200 reservation fee reserves the plot for up to 6 months.
The next stage is to plan a visit to the factory in Alicante where you will be able to choose how you want your custom-built lodge home to be. You will see all the design choices as well as the full range of materials available. More importantly you will see the build quality for yourself.
If you choose a floor plan that is already in production you are ready to go. If you need a new plan drawn up you will pay a £500 deposit at that stage and have the plans prepared. The deposit comes off the price of the home. When the production slot arrives you pay a 35% deposit and the build will commence.
Once the home is manufactured and ready to begin the journey to the park you then pay the balance of the home. That means the home is fully yours at that stage.
When the home arrives on the park it is fully installed and made ready for you to move straight into.